Tutorials "Short Courses"
|Four Tutorial Courses will take place during EUROMAT 2013|
Nanoscale characterization and processing of graphene and other monoatomic materials
Proponent: Vincenzo Palermo and Eric Anglaret
|Nanobiosensors based on Nanomaterials
Proponent: Laura M. Lechuga and Arben Merkoci
|3D analysis on the micro, nano and atomic scale
Proponent: Didier Blavette, Rene de Kloe, Christian Kübel, Frank Mücklich and Alexander Rack
|Fundamentals of Materials Science Materials Constitution
Proponent: Günter Effenberg, Hans-Jürgen Seifert, Raimund Podloudsky
- Will be held on Sunday afternoon, 8 September, 2013
- The duration of Tutorials should be about half a day, in the afternoon from 14:30 to 18:00 pm;
- Fully registered participants in EUROMAT 2013 are entitled to attend any Tutorial Course for free (i.e. no additional cost will be added); all the other attendees should pay upon arrival a Tutorial fee of 100 €.
- Hand-out material will be available at a cost of 30 € (to be paid upon arrival) to fully registered EUROMAT 2013 attendees and at no extra cost for attendees just registered for Tutorials
- Tutorials must have at least 10 persons registered before July 15th otherwise will be cancelled
How to register:
|From today on all registration should be made on site.
Thanks a lot